Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MARY J BLIGE'S 'INTERVIEW' PHOTOSHOOT.....

Mary J Blige has done a blazing photoshoot for the latest issue of Interview magazine, and it's a a really hot photoshoot:



Nicely airbrushed but hot all the same. The second picture is definitely reminding me of vintage Mary. The 'Just Fine' singer who once came to the aid of the troubled Britney Spears is now coercing that guidance towards hell raiser Amy Winehouse on her drug problems stating that she'll keep Amy in her prayers:
"Amy Winehouse is one of my favourite British artists. I pray for her, I wish her the best and I hope she gets through this because she uplifts people." [SOURCE]
That's really nice of her. With the shocking and tragic death of Hollywood actor, 28-year-old Heath Ledger who passed away this past tuesday, this should serve as a severe warning. I think this has woken Amy up as she has now said yes yes yes to rehab yet again. I hope she kicks in the habit and goes back to showcasing the true and talented artist she truly is.

Post a Comment

0 Comments