Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

TIFFANY EVANS PREPS NEW SINGLE.....

Remember Tiffany Evans when she debuted her first single 'Promise Ring' which featured Ciara last year? Well, the 15-year-old will follow it up with a brand new video for latest new single 'I'm Grown', and the video shoot will take place on February 5th:







Tiffany Evans: I'm Grown

The song leaked a couple of weeks ago, but in the infectious 'Darkchild'-produced track, Tiffany croons "I'm grown now, I got my own money!" Well, the only thing grown about Tiff is her mature-like vocal abilities. Age-wise, she's still off limits! But at least she's not doing a Teairra Mari on us talking about 'nigga's knowing how to make her feel good'. The beat slightly reminds me of Umbrella especially when the song opens up with that pounding drum beat. It appears that Umbrella will be the no 1 replication this year as folks try to profit on the major success of that sound. I hope not though. Tiff will release her self-titled debut album in April.

Post a Comment

0 Comments