Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

JANET JACKSON'S 'DISCIPLINE' TOUR KICKS OFF SEPT 11TH....

Janet Jackson will be going on tour to support her latest album 'Discipline'. The tour will kick off on September 11th and Janet reveals that rehearsals for the tour will take place within a month.



I think it's wonderful she's going on tour, but she could have done with promoting her album a whole lot more especially the singles. I found it quite baffling that she waited until the VERY week her album dropped to begin promotion. Mariah started her promotion weeks before her release. I'm not trying to start up anything but Mariah is used as an example to exemplify how much her PR team is on point. They took no chances and realise that in this day and age, your name alone doesn't sell records. You need to be promoting in the lead up to the release and not at the last minute. I thought her line-up of previous flop albums would have made them come to their senses. How wrong I was. Anyway, I think the tour is a good start. If you have been to one or have her concert DVD's, she puts on one hell of a show. People like to see her perform so I hope her turnout is good. Janet hasn't toured since All For You - her last decent selling album to date, and that's quite worrying.

Post a Comment

0 Comments