Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

SOLANGE: BEYONCE WOULD MAKE A SHITTY MOTHER.....

Solange Knowles has put her sister on blast for not knowing the ins and outs of what's required of motherhood. Of her more beautiful and older sibling, Solange says: "Whenever Beyoncé decides to have a child, I definitely think she'll be banging on my door. She's kept my son over the weekend. She'll call me like, 'How do you get this stroller out? And what about the car seat? I don't know how you do this!' And I'm like, 'People do it every day'. [SOURCE]



Well, in that case Solange better hope that Beyonce stays giving birth to music and not babies. One thing Solange can't give her advice about is relationships. I'm sure Beyonce's recent marriage to Jay-Z will last much longer than Solange's shot-gun marriage that was doom and gloom from day one. Still, she never had to indirectly say Beyonce would make a crap mama though. In her defense, she HAS been dominating the world for the past ten years. That's what happens when you put your career before having a family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments