Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

SOLANGE: I DECIDED [FREEMASONS REMIX]....

Solange is coming thick and fierce with her sophomore album SoL-Angel & the Hadley Street Dreams. The Freemasons who are notoriously known for their dance/electronic beats have put their touch on this latest remix for Solange's lead single 'I Decided'. Most of you would remember their work on the recent remix they did for Kelly Rowland's 'Work', and it's also been widely reported that they're doing some beats for Beyonce's new album as well.









SOLANGE: I DECIDED [FREEMASONS REMIX // SNIPPET]

I'm liking the remix but I prefer the original because it was simple and nice and didn't need tweaking at all. In other news, Solange sat down with BET.COM, and in the interview she announced that Sandcastle Disco is set to be the second single and will feature rapper Q-Tip. If you haven't heard the track, you can listen to it in a previous post.

Post a Comment

0 Comments