Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

KERRY 'KRUCIAL' BROTHERS CONFIRMS HE'S WORKING ON BRANDY'S NEW ALBUM....

The RUMOURED fiance of Alicia Keys has just confirmed that he's working on the new Brandy album. The producer also crafted Alicia's hit single Like You'll Never See Me Again alongside the singer, from her latest multi-platinum selling album As I Am. Now Krucial is moving onto pastures new.



Check out what he had to say about his work on the new Brandy album: "I'm just starting with Brandy. I can't give too much details yet but I can tell you she is really coming with it with this album, it's definitely going to broaden her horizons. She is coming in a whole new direction, she is ready to show people where she's at. She's doing definitely what people are used to her doing, but definitely stepping it up too. We are just getting started, but we always do our best to make sure whatever we do is definitely hot and quality. She's excited I'm excited. That's all I can say for right now." [SOURCE]. I can't wait. If the material is just as stunning as what he's conjured up for girlfriend Alicia, I can't even wait until this album drops. I just hate that we haven't been given an approximate date as to when we can expect the album. I'm really hoping we hear a new single before the end of the summer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments