Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

PEOPLE MAGAZINE COVERS MARIAH CAREY'S WEDDING TO NICK CANNON.....

I was still holding out that Mariah Carey's "wedding" to Nick Cannon was a publicity stunt to keep her latest album afloat but it's forreal forreal, can you believe? PEOPLE were given exclusive rights to their official wedding pictures and here's the cover showing Mariah and Nick in their wedding attire:



Check out what they said about their quickie romance: "We really do feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me". Nick follows this up with: "She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside". Wow is all I can say. And *SMH* at the same time. Talk about shotgun. In related news, Mariah DID get a prenup after all. Mariah is a shrewd business woman so I knew the stories about her marrying without a prenup didn't add up. Well, all I can say is good luck to them, because this certainly was random as hell. We find out they're engaged the SAME week they get married. Very random in deed. More after the fold.

OPRAH TALKS ABOUT THE WEDDING:

Post a Comment

0 Comments