Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BEYONCE FEAT JAY-Z: 'DEJA VU' [THROWBACK PERFORMANCE @ 2006 BET AWARDS].....

I haven't done one of these posts in a long time, but as Beyonce is set to take to the stage in little over a month, I thought I would post her performance of 'Deja Vu' back in 2006. It was when she was prepping for the release her album 'B'Day' and she performed her single Deja Vu for the very first time with her now-husband Jay-Z. The performance was eccentrically convulsive:

I thought she totally played herself during that performance. The falling to the floor and slithering around on her back was a bit much but whatever floats her boat. Still, Deja Vu was mad hot and still is to this day as UNDERRATED as it was. I wonder what she has up her sleeve for her upcoming Fashion Rocks performance. Her new album is scheduled for November so we should be hearing a new single in September. I'm thinking she'll debut it at the Fashion Rocks concert on Sept 5th. Either way, her upcoming performance is set to arouse everyone's curiosity as Ms Knowles-Carter always comes up with the unexpected.

Post a Comment

0 Comments