Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ AKON FEAT MICHAEL JACKSON: HOLD MY HAND [NEW SONG]....

It's been a while since it was reported that Akon and Michael Jackson were in the studio working on some brand new material. The first offering from their studio sessions has now surfaced. 'Hold My Hand' is the result of what's been cooked up:



I kind of like it. I'm not crazy about it, but their vocal arrangements blend quite well with the overall song and it's a catchy tune. I try to avoid Akon's music like the plaque because his voice makes my head hurt but his cartoon vocals are not that dominant on the song so that's why it's tolerable. If there's one positive thing you can say about Akon is he sure knows how to churn out a catchy pop song and he delivers the hits. The song will supposedly make Akon's new album, but I know MJ (being the genius that he is) can do MUCH better than this soooo, good thing he's just the featured artist.

♫ AKON FEAT MICHAEL JACKSON: HOLD MY HAND

Post a Comment

0 Comments