Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ SOLANGE: I TOLD YOU SO [NEW SONG]....

Another song from Solange's new album SoL-AngeL and the Hadley St. Dreams has leaked. It's called 'I Told You So'. Check it out.



I am absolutely loving the oldskool vibe to the song. Better yet, I am absolutely loving Solange's new direction as a whole. If her sister were given these type of songs, they'd be huge, but nobody takes the younger sibling seriously especially if the other sibling is a superstar. Still, it's not all bad for Solange. Her first single I Decided debuted at #44 last week on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart making it her most successful single to date. Congrats. Massive thanks to Mike and George from Solange-k.net/ for the audio.

♫ SOLANGE: I TOLD YOU SO

Post a Comment

0 Comments