Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MORE SONGS HAVE LEAKED FROM MICHELLE WILLIAMS ALBUM 'UNEXPECTED'.....

It's not looking good for Michelle Williams. Her album Unexpected has little over a month before it officially hit stores (Aug 19th) and half of it has leaked already. Not good AT ALL.



The Greatest (which leaked this week), Lucky Girl, We Break The Dawn and Stop This Car have all been floating around. And now three more tracks have leaked from the set: Hungover, Til the End of the World and Private Party have all presented themselves over the weekend. I won't be posting as it's not my priority to leak large proportions of an album but I'll tell you what I think anyway.

Hungover
This is an untempo rock/pop-inspired track. It's pretty rectro. I'm liking how she sounds on this song. She is showing that she can differentiate her direction of music and on a successful level. I likes.

Til the End of the World
This is quite the poignant Euro-pop uptempo. It's one of those peculiar (untraditional) love songs that has attitude. Michelle pulls it off quite well dare I say. I long to hear more....

Private Party
This electronic cut has a cool synth-pop bass. It sounds kind of similar to We Break The Dawn, except I think I'm liking this a little better. Overall, Michelle's Euro-pop/dance album is shaping up to be a nice one.

So what do you all think of the mass leakage? Do you think this will have a large effect on her sales? I mean, I remember back in 2006 when half of Beyonce's album B'Day leaked and when she appeared on TRL everyone knew the lyrics to all her songs. But it still didn't kill her sales because she went GOLD in the first week. But then again, it's Beyonce. Michelle's selling value is like toilet paper compared to Beyonce's polished platinum. I am curious to see if she'll beat out Kelly Rowland though. After August 19th, only time will tell.

Post a Comment

0 Comments