Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT.....

Earlier this week, Amerie attended and co-hosted a party in Atlanta with the NFL's Deon Grant:



The singer performed throughout the night and chilled with Chilli of TLC fame and her new label mate Ne-yo. Now that Amerie is officially signed to Def Jam I expect to see a lot of her and Ne-yo at the same events in the coming months. Amerie is also using Atlanta as her main base for recording her new album I'm told, with producers such as Bryan Micheal Cox, Adonis, Wyldcard as well as Ne-yo. She also did some new work with producer No ID some weeks back.

Ashanti hit up the 2008 ESPY Awards Wednesday night in an interesting style of dress:



Not feeling it. But she HAS been looking good over the last couple of weeks though. I'll admit that.

Fergie and Justin Timberlake also hit up that very same event:



JT was trying to be the funny man that he thinks he is, but he should leave it to Mike Myers. Fergie got on stage with 24 actor Kiefer Sutherland. I can't wait for season 7 next year. They've resurrected Tony from the dead (who has gone over to the dark side it seems). This has never really happened before. Interesting. I wonder what the producers have up their sleeve this time.

Kelly Rowland continued to make the most of her 'UK citizenship'. She was spotted at the Lotus 'Project Eagle' celebrity unveiling at the London Transport Museum on Wednesday:



So long. Fair well. It won't be long before we're seeing her again.

Raven Symone was spotted looking clogged up at BPM Magazine’s 12th Anniversary party on Wednesday:



I love Raven but this look is just all sorts of wrong.

On Wednesday night, Christina Milian and her mother Carmen was spotted at Beso restaurant in Hollywood:



She lives at a restaurant. Every time she's pictured she's either eating or leaving a restaurant.

She was also spotted at the Lia Sophia Project Beach House:



The singer also wrote a new Myspace blog entry this week:

"What's up guys? Been a while since i wrote in my blog but i must say that i have been very busy working. Working on my album, working on film stuff and songwriting. All my favorite things..plus some! SO i am very happy and extremely focused right now. It's crazy cause I keep hearing all these fake songs that are supposed to be my "Single". Yet I am not the female singing on them or someone found an old demo from '03 and tried to leak it.. So funny. Anyway, saying this…I just wanna tell you.. My new music is hot. :) simply that. :) Anyway, I just wanna start a relationship with yall again and look forward to sharing my career with you this year and the next..and the next and the next……. :) Hope you r having an awesome summer.. I am!"

We may not have seen Christina with her man Dre in quite a while but in another recent blog entry she stressed that they're still together and very much in love.

Post a Comment

0 Comments