Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

RIHANNA PERFORMS @ MTV MOBILE BANG CONCERT IN MILAN, ITALY.....

As reported, Rihanna played a full gig in Milan, Italy on July 15th at the MTV Mobile Bang Concert. Here's a full professionally-shot performance of Breakin' Dishes:

The whole concert may possibly leak in full by the end of the week. It deeply annoys me to see her perform this song when this could EASILY have been another smash for her, not to mention that it's one of my favourite songs off Good Girl Gone Bad. She has soooo much swagger on this song and the video, well, don't get me started on what a hot conceptual video it would make. I have soooo much ideas in my head right now that I could easily qualify for artistic director. At the concert, Rihanna pretty much sang all the songs from her latest album Good Girl Gone Bad, as well as previous hits such as Take A Bow, SOS, Unfaithful, Break It Off and Pon De Replay.

Post a Comment

0 Comments