Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MAGAZINES: RIHANNA'S 'INSTYLE' COVER + PHOTOSHOOT.....

Rihanna is seen modeling her "beach style" for the August 2008 issue of In Style magazine. Check out the photoshoot below:



Here's a few extracts from the issue:

In Style: How do you dress for a full day at the beach?
Rihanna: Very comfortably. I like wearing a bikini with a cover-up that’s loose, not too long and a little bit sheer. Flip-flops of course, I like Havaianas (a brazilian sandal) because they are so easy to wash off - the sand sticks to my feet, and that gets annoying.

In Style: What’s your hot beach club look?
Rihanna: A Short dress in a vibrant color that flatters my legs - and I do like showing mine. With accessories, I try not to do too much. So, simple jewelry like gold earrings. And I trade in the flip-flops for a pair of Gucci Shoes.

Two more pics after the cut.



Post a Comment

0 Comments