Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BRANDY UNVEILS NEW ALBUM TITLE, NEW SONG TITLES & RELEASE DATE.....

Yesterday, Brandy unveiled her official new lead single 'Right Here (Departed)' via her official website. The track will be lifted from her forthcoming fifth studio album which is exclusively titled 'Human'. The album has an official release date of November 11th. SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS, BITCHES!!!!



Brandy spoke about what's expected from the forthcoming project: "'Human' is my most personal album to date. I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can't describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney, a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else."

On the record Brandy reunites with executive producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, the mastermind behind her classic 1998 multi-platinum-selling collection 'Never Say Never,'. Here's what he had to say about working with Brandy again: "It feels good to be back in the lab with Brandy again. We've always made great records and I'm humbled and honored to be continuing our legacy. The sound might be new, bigger, and more uplifting but we've kept our musical promise by making great songs and great music once again. There is no musical combination like ours!!!"

I couldn't agree more. Never Say Never was in deed an R&B classic; one of those albums you can play over and over and never gets old. The official statement reflects the album's title as "a real life mirror of Brandy as a woman, an artist, a musician and a performer, communicating what it means to be fully "Human": strong yet vulnerable, candid and triumphant, in love with life and in touch with the things of the spirit". Right Here (Departed) will impact Pop radio on September 16th.

Other confirmed tracks that will feature on Human include 'Fall' (which we've already heard or at least the rough edit which I had to pull down but I'm thrilled the song will be on the album as it's simply amazing. Brandy co-wrote it with British pop singer/songwriter Natasha Bedingfield) as well as other new songs such as 'Long Distance,' 'Piano Man,' and 'Torn Down'. On the set, Brandy has also worked with Brian Kennedy (Rihanna/'Disturbia'), RedOne (ShakiraHips Don't Lie), and James Fauntleroy (Jordin Sparks/'No Air').

I.CAN'T.FUCKING.WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments