Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ KERI HILSON ALBUM PUSHED BACK FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME & ANOTHER SONG LEAKS.... SADLY.

Keri Hilson's debut album 'In a Perfect World' has been pushed back by one week to October 14th. Originally, it was set to drop on September 23rd and then moved to October 7th. This now means that Keri will be going up against Ludacris' 'Theater of the Mind'.



This is not looking good for Keri. We have more chance of Rihanna and Teairra Mari doing a duet together than Keri's album seeing the light of day in 2008 OR at all for that matter. I personally think the album will end up getting shelved like Mya's 'Liberation' and Amerie's 'Because I Love It'. I'm not even that psyched about Keri's album as much as I was earlier on in the year. Most of her album has leaked anyway so all the songs that have leaked I added them to her mixtape that became available last year. Keri should have struck whilst the iron was hot when her featured collaboration with Timbaland's 'The Way I Are' was blazing up the charts on BOTH sides of the Atlantic. The song ended Rihanna's 10-week no 1 reign with 'Umbrella' last summer in the UK. As for her song 'Return The Flavour' that has leaked in full over the weekend, I have nothing much to add. My comments are pretty much the same as the ones when the snippet of the same song leaked some weeks back. The beat (Timbaland) is predictable and not that interesting. Anyway, why am I not surprised at this news? If you're not Tim's no 1 bitch (Justin Timberlake), you don't really stand a chance. Look how wrong he did the extremely amazing Kiley Dean. I loved that chick. I play her unreleased album like no tomorrow. It was B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T! I hope she comes up somehow but she'll never get the recognition and accolades she so much deserves.

♫ Keri Hilson: Return The Favor (Official Full Version)

Post a Comment

0 Comments