Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ MONICA: STILL STANDING [SNIPPET OF NEW SINGLE].....

As I've repeatedly kept reporting, Monica's lead single from her forthcoming album 'Still Standing' takes after the album title - 'Still Standing' and it has now leaked in snippet form. The track features rapper Ludacris.



I'm not in love with the song to be honest. The dusky-fitted hip hop beat is cool and her vocals forever remain soulful and strong but it will have to grow on me some. I love Monica at least since her debut and The Boy Is Mine. But I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and say it's hot just because I'm a fan. It doesn't really grab me or have that WOW factor, and something is missing. Anyway, I'm hearing that they might not even go along with this as the lead single but so far it's been reported that this is a possible front runner so who knows? It's not a bad song but I was expecting a lot more.

♫ MONICA: STILL STANDING

Post a Comment

0 Comments