Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ PREVIEW 'GIRLICIOUS' ALBUM....

I've previewed all of the lengthy snippets from the forthcoming Girlicious album and surprisingly, the album isn't as bad as I expected it to be. At 1:30 seconds, the snippets are pretty lengthy giving you an authentic idea as to what the album truly sounds like.



They are obviously following in the same direction as Danity Kane's Welcome To The Dollhouse with the synth-pop avenue. My Boo is a really nice track. But overall, they've got a couple of bangers. It still doesn't compensate for the fact that they'll always be seen as a poor man's Pussycat Dolls.

PART ONE


Tracks
1.Baby Doll
2.Do About It
3.Liar Liar
4.Already Gone
5.Save the World
6.Here I Am

PART TWO


Track list
7.IOU1
8.My Boo
9.Radio
10.It's Mine
11.Still in Love
12.The Way We Were

'Like Me' and 'Stupid Shit' not included.

Post a Comment

0 Comments