Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS PERFORM @ THE MTV ASIA AWARDS 2008....

The Pussycat Dolls performed their previous hit single 'Buttons' and their latest hit 'When I Grow Up' at the MTV Asia Awards 2008 in Malaysia:

It was a solid performance and the crowd was having a blast. During the middle of Buttons, this is when it's Melody's cue to start adlibbing. Well, during the performance she did live adlibbing and sounded awful. I've always liked Melody and would love for her to have a successful solo career one day - mainly because I always thought it was unfair that Nicole was moulded as a solo artist even before 'Doncha' took off, and she's not even that great a singer to me. Just decent at best (and I don't care if I'm percieved as a hater, suck it up). Okay, there goes my ranting. Their sophomore album 'Doll Domination' is set for release on Sept 16th.

Post a Comment

0 Comments