Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

R&B FALL SINGERS OUT & ABOUT.....

Last night, the 2008 Teen Choice Awards took place in Los Angeles, CA. Never one to miss a kiddie event, Chris Brown showed up:



Hmmmm, I'm liking his style. He must have a zillion pair of the same trainers in different variations, colours, patterns, you name it.

Chris Brown's crush Jordin Sparks also arrived:



....even E.T standing beside her looked decent for a change. Kinda.

Meanwhile, Mariah Carey performed at the event and took mutton dressed as lamb to a whole new level:



Not even *I* would wear this shit and I'm much younger. Grow up Mariah. She really is taking this 'eternally 12' philosophy to new extremes.

Jojo arrived looking cute:



Judging by the producers that she's worked on the new album, I'm expecting it to be a right banger.

The Cheetah Girls, Shannon and Aundrea of Danity Kane and B.E.P's Fergie all hit up the scene:



Nice.

But I save the best til last. Ex B2K member Raz-B was spotted getting cozy with his girlfriend Kimberly in Beverly Hills last night:



Are ya'll convinced because I had him down as a regular eater for a cockerel sarnie. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course, lol. Um okay, I better stop right there.

Post a Comment

0 Comments