Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BEYONCE & RIHANNA TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH NEW SINGLES.....

Beyonce and Rihanna are set to go head to head with new singles. Rihanna's 'Breakin' Dishes' will go for adds on radio on October 7th, the same day as Beyonce's comeback single 'If I Were A Boy/Single Ladies'.....



In other Beyonce singles news, the producers have been unveiled. 'If I Were A Boy' was produced by Toby Gad (Fergie's 'Big Girls Don’t Cry'), while 'Single Ladies' was helmed by The-Dream and Christopher 'Tricky' Stewart (Rihanna's 'Umbrella'). I'm wondering why it took so long for Rihanna's team to get 'Breakin Dishes' out there. I've been calling for this song to be a single ever since I first heard it which was well over a year ago. They left it so long, it's getting to the point where I've lost interest altogether. As for the Rihanna and Beyonce chart battle, this should be quite interesting. Roll on October.

Post a Comment

0 Comments