Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ RYAN LESLIE: 'WHEN WE DANCE' [NEW SONG].....

Another new Ryan Leslie track surfaced this week called 'When We Dance'. The track is believed to be from his latest recording sessions for the new album....



I think the song is pretty solid even with the popular Hip Hop sample (can't remember who exactly). It's not as impressive or ear-engaging as
'Diamond Girl' though. I'm starting to think his stuff is sounding a bit repetitive. I don't know where Ryan stands in such a tough fickle industry but I say he puts more emphasis on producing hot beats for other artists. I mean, even an established superstar like Usher is struggling to do good these days. Whilst I think 'Addiction' is hot, one can wonder why he left it so long to put out a video. I would like his album to be released so that I can hear what else he can give us. As of now his album is scheduled to drop on October 21st.

♫ RYAN LESLIE: 'WHEN WE DANCE'

Post a Comment

0 Comments