Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CIARA THREATENS TO SUE 'VIBE' FOR PHOTOSHOPPING HER NUDE // MORE TRACKS LEAK FROM 'FANTASY RIDE'.....

JIVE Records aren't going to be happy that a chunk of new Ciara tracks have leaked from her latest recording sessions for new album 'Fantasy Ride'. They are doing what they can to erase the tracks from blogs and YouTube, so I guess I won't be posting them here (you'll have to go to your regular music sources, lol). The songs that are floating around consist of the following: 'Echo', 'Yearbook', 'Lovers Thing' and 'Keep Dancing'....

....and Ciara is reportedly dancing mad at her photoshopped pics for Vibe. According to Perez Hilton sources, she's taking out legal action towards the magazine. I don't even know what to make of this. Whether she was fully nude or not, it is clearly seen that the photo's were of a sexual nature of some sort. It does paint Ciara in a more positive light because it shows she has some integrity. I was really disappointed by the pictures. It saddened me that she would supposedly resort to those tactics to sell herself as it reaked of nothing but desperation. I'm glad that's not the case though. If this is true, that was some foul shit on Vibe's behalf. Vibe also slipped up recently when R&B artist Robin Thicke challenged them as to why he was never featured on their cover and rather than tell him he wasn't popular enough they told him it was because "they don't have white artist on their covers" which was a blatant lie.

This isn't the first time Vibe was plaqued with controversy regarding their photoshoots with an R&B artist. Back in late 2005, Mary J Blige's forehead took a battering on their December 2005 issue, and as a result, Mary publicly showed her disdain in a bitter speech at the VLegend Awards (yes, at Vibe magazine's very own Awards ceremony). I feel like going down memory lane so here's what was said, lol:
"I gotta thank Quincy Jones and this whole VIBE thing. Absolutely. For so many years, VIBE has given me great, great, great covers, but I must say, I'm very, very disappointed at the cover this time, so Mimi, me and you really need to talk, as women. No disrespect, but I really hated the way you guys shaved off my head, pushed my forehead way back behind my ears. I'm just insulted, so that's no respect on the cover, but I thank you, and I appreciate this award"
Needless to say, shortly after that, the editor Mimi Valdez got the sack and it looks like somebody is going to end up losing their job yet again. *SMH*

Post a Comment

0 Comments