Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER ART FOR 'KEEPS GETTIN' BETTER - A DECADE OF HITS'.....

UPDATE: WOW. THE TRACKLISTING IS A HUUUGE JOKE. PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE KIDDING. SEE IT AFTER THE CUT.

On the left is the official album cover for Christina Aguilera's Greatest Hits collection which is entitled 'Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits'. She looks like a Hugh Hefner bunny in a space costume, but I think I get the concept. The forthcoming project (which has a release date of Nov 11th) will feature new songs including a confirmed track called 'Dynamite' as well as the title track, plus re-recorded versions of her prior hits 'Genie in a Bottle' and 'Beautiful'. The set will also contain all four of the pop star's No. 1 hits: 'Genie In A Bottle', 'Baby Come on Over (All I Want Is You)', 'What a Girl Wants' and 'Lady Marmalade'. I can't really say I'm excited about a GH album. It will get a download - maybe - but I'm waiting for her to release a proper studio album, so until then, no can do.

OFFICIAL TRACKLISTING:

1. Genie In A Bottle (New Version)
2. What A Girl Wants
3. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
4. Lady Marmalade (New Version)
5. Dirrty (featuring Redman)
6. Beautiful (New Version)
7. Fighter
8. Ain’t No Other Man
9. Hurt
10. Candyman
11. Keeps Gettin’ Better
12. Dynamite

Post a Comment

0 Comments