Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

CIARA WRITES ABOUT SHOOTING VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE 'GO GIRL'.....

Yesterday, Ciara wrote an update on her official Myspace blog, where she informed the fans about the video shoot of her latest new single 'Go Girl'. Seems everything is falling into place now.....



In her Myspace blog, the singer writes:
I just shot the video for Go Girl and it was crazy! All My Go Girls, stand up! Melina directed it and of course Jamaica got busy on the choreography! I added a little two cents but Jam Session(jamaica) layed it down on the steps. Talk about some Go Girls: Melina(director) Jamaica(choreographer) Yolanda(make Up) Kiyah(hair) all the ladies put it down. Go Girls in the house!! You will see it shortly!
I'm taking it we could end up seeing the Melina-directed vid as soon as early-mid October? She's worked with Usher's no 1 choreographer Jamaica, and she's known to be really good. Even though I stated that Go Girl sounds like a knock-off of Chris Brown's no 1 smash 'Kiss Kiss', I look forward to seeing the vid. I hope she's putting it down with some serious moves because a hot video is certainly needed for the lackluster music that's been leaking as of late.

Post a Comment

0 Comments