Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

IS THIS THE DEMO TO BEYONCE'S 'IF I WERE A BOY'?.....

An unknown artist named BC Jean posted a demo of what's suppose to be Beyonce's new comeback single 'If I Were A Boy' (yes, this song is produced by Tony Gad) on her Myspace page. I'll say the track is different for Beyonce that's for sure.....


The country-sounding rock song CERTAINLY isn't what we're use to from Beyonce but I'm hearing the beat will be more uptempo and some of the lyrics will be changed. I had a feeling the song wasn't going to be urban because it was produced by the same guy who also produced Fergie's 'Big Girls Don't Cry'. And it does appear that Beyonce is releasing two tracks to go to both POP and URBAN radio and I'm taking it this is the POP track.

Obviously her other single 'Single Ladies' (The Dream/Tricky Stewart) will be the big R&B 'Independent Women'-style anthem. I kind of like the song but the artist's voice is more fitting to that style of music (hmmmm, I'm thinking Beyonce's voice is too soulful and ghetto to pull off this type of track) so it'll be interesting to hear Beyonce's take on it. After all, you stans swear she can sing A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Oh, and if the song gets pulled off her page, we definetely know for sure it's the new single, lol.

Post a Comment

0 Comments