Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ JOJO: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT [NEW SONG]....

Jojo is currently in the studio recording her third studio album which is entitled 'All I Want Is Everything'. She has also recorded a cover of T-Pain's latest song 'I Can't Believe It' by adding her female perspective towards the track, which surfaced over the weekend via her myspace page.



If you haven't heard the original version of the soft slow cut, click here. As I have a poisonous loathing for T-Pain right now, I was never big on the song. I never cared for it in general to be honest because it was pretty snooze-y. The hook had no climax and the song lacked the catchy grasp which is often prevalent in a T-Pain song. I'll definitely take Jojo's version over the original since she gives it a nicer tone and further pop appeal. Also, at least we can clearly hear the lyrics and what she's singing about as well. Romeo is doing what he can to win her over with the materialistic thangs and global vacation trips (instead of flying to 'Wiscansin', he makes the proposition to take her from her "mom's house to a Cambridge townhouse"). Jojo ponders on this and lets him sweat it out a little just to see how serious his feelings truly are. I like how she kept it simple despite having a pair of vocal chops, because it's really a simple song that doesn't require the full acrobatics. That said, cute remix. Jojo's new album
'All I Want Is Everything', which I totally anticipate will hit stores in late December, when the singer is set to turn 18.

♫ JOJO: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Post a Comment

0 Comments