Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ MUSIQ SOULCHILD FEAT MARY J BLIGE: 'IF U LEAVE' [NEW SONG].....

A new song from Musiq Soulchild's new album 'On My Radio' leaked this week called 'If U Leave'. The track is a collaboration with R&B & Hip Hop Queen Mary J Blige.....



I felt that Musiq lost his marbles with lead single 'Radio'. However, he's slowly redeeming himself with this really nice soulful number of his. Of the material we've heard from the forthcoming project, 'So Beautiful' and this new track is winning me over big time. I am just relieved his whole album isn't going to sound like 'Radio' and that he's going back to the soulful corkers that made him a name for himself. I was also loving Mary's parts. They both compliment each other brilliantly on the song and the chemistry is definetely felt. Musiq's album 'On My Radio' will drop on November 25th.

♫ MUSIQ SOULCHILD FEAT MARY J BLIGE: 'IF U LEAVE'

Post a Comment

0 Comments