Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MUSIQ SOULCHILD PERFORMS 'SO BEAUTIFUL'.....

If some of you were worried at the new street direction Musiq Soulchild was going in after hearing his latest new single 'Radio', then fret not. The Soul singer performed a new track called 'So Beautiful' from his forthcoming album 'On My Radio' at some gig recently:


I love his falsetto, and the laidback soul groove sounds good but I really need to hear the studio version in CD quality to get a better judgement of the overall song. On top of that, some of the words he is singing are not as clear as I'd like them to be. I also like to pay attention to lyrics when it comes to these type of tracks, simply because the songs hotness doesn't rely on beats. Musiq's album 'On My Radio' is set to drop on November 25th.

Post a Comment

0 Comments