Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NEW BEYONCE PHOTOSHOOT.....

Beyonce goes High Fashion & Haute Couture in a brand new Tony Duran photoshoot. I applaud Beyonce for thinking outside the box by doing something different and edgy from the usual candy gloss she often does, but I'm not feeling the majority of the pictures. I don't feel she pulls off High Fashion and Couture all that well. Her eyes lack emotion which is what is killing most of the pictures for me:



I definetely see the concept they were going for and I know a lot of people are going to hate me for saying this but I personally think Rihanna or an actual model would have been able to pull off this look a whole lot better. I would love to see Rihanna do a shoot like this. Seriously.

The pictures are expressionless and empty and there's no warmth to them whatsoever. Some of the outfits are nice but she's not making me believe it. They don't really work and she looks a little awkward in some.

The only one I was truly feeling was the one where she's rocking the purple dress and shoes. That one is pretty fierce, and even in that her look is pretty icy and glazed out.



On the musical front, a song said to be a Beyonce demo leaked yesterday. The song is called 'Boyz' and is performed by Ne-yo. I'm reading she rejected the track after the way he carried on with the 'Irreplaceable' situation. I personally think she was right to turn down the song as it's pretty crap for a Ne-yo cut and doesn't really suit her style. Anyway, more pics of the shoot are after the cut, and if you enjoy Tony Duran's work, then visit more of his profiles here.





♫ Ne-Yo & Clinton Sparks - Boyz (Demo for Beyonce 2008)


Post a Comment

0 Comments