Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NEW BRITNEY SINGLE CONFIRMED?....

Reports suggest that the official lead single taken from Britney Spears' forthcoming new album is RUMOURED to be called 'Underground'. Apparently, this news was reportedly confirmed by E! & Z100.



MTV and Billboard have yet to confirm whether this info is true or not so I'm kind of skeptical since I have yet to see exactly when and where E! & Z100 actually confirmed this info. Right now I'll report it as a rumour until further notice. It's not known who produced the alleged track but judging by the song description, I'm going to say Danja:
"It's a dance electronic, a mixture with a frenetic pop, that demands her a little effort to choreograph it".
If true, it sounds like they're trying to pick up from where 'Gimme More' left off. Either way, I'm pretty sure Britney will come hard. I still play 'Blackout' because it's still on that hotness. Britney's 6th studio album is set to be released at the top of 2009.

Post a Comment

0 Comments