Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT.....

Ciara and pals were spotted rocking a brand new sandy-brown hairdo at 300 in ATL for pal Ludacris' Luda Weekend. They went bowling and chilled. Seemed like everyone there had lots of fun and enjoyed themselves:




It looked like she was fresh from walking straight off the 'Goodies' video set. I can't really say I'm feeling the look or that I'm happy she's gone back to it. All I know is that she needs to hurry up with that album. There are rumours that 'Fantasy Ride' may get pushed back to early 2009 but there's been no official confirmation as of yet. I'd like to dismiss the rumour but no official single has leaked and October is next month so those rumours are looking more and more likely each day. I guess neither us will be fantasy riding anytime soon.

Rihanna was spotted spending away at the Gucci store on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California, before heading to Cafe Med to have lunch with some friends:




I like how she's silently shutting up the naysayers about being broke. That's the way to do it I suppose. And of course she was looking crisp like the fly bitch she truly is. 5 days til the VMA's. Why do I get the sinking feeling that this year's event will be dry as hell? No Britney. No Beyonce. And I can't really say I'm looking forwards to Rih's performance of 'Disturbia'. Who will be the highlight then? MTV better think quick!

Post a Comment

0 Comments