Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS STOP BY 'GMTV' [INTERVIEW & PERFORMANCE].....

The Pussycat Dolls are currently in the UK to promote their new album 'Doll Domination' which will be released next week on both sides of the Atlantic. They visited UK breakfast show GMTV yesterday morning for a performance of latest single 'When I Grow Up' and interview (below):


Hmmmm.... their album leaked on Monday. I been listening to it and can't really say I'm impressed in the least. Maybe it will grow on me, I don't know. My review will be up later on in the week. I have my hands tied with the reviews right now. Sooooo much records are out, lol! As for the interview, Nicole was asked about her boyfiend Lewis Hamilton, which she talks a bit about and she says her solo album is still coming out. Huh? Anyway, you can check out the 1000th bilionth trillionth performance of 'When I Grow Up' after the cut.

PCD PERFORM 'WHEN I GROW UP' ON GMTV

Post a Comment

0 Comments