Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

PUSSYCAT DOLLS WALMART SOUNDCHECK [PERFORMANCES]....

The Pussycat Dolls recently performed new exclusive tracks from their forthcoming album 'Doll Domination' (out Sept 23rd) at Walmart Soundcheck. Below is a performance of a new song called 'Take Over The World':


The performance (as well as the others) was rock solid at best. As for the new songs, they sound okay but nothing groundbreaking. None of the new tracks are on par with 'Buttons'. And I'm not hearing any stand outs sans the lead single 'When I Grow Up'. Another new song that they performed from the album was a laidback pop track called 'I Hate This Part Right Here'. Couldn't have said it better myself Nicole, who still took full leads on all the performances. Some things will never change. I know I'd feel cheated if I was Melody and they said to me: "Nicole is doing all the leads but your ass can stay doing some badly-imitated Christina Aguilera wailing during the bridge sections and towards the end". Like c'mon!

I HATE THIS PART RIGHT HERE


WHEN I GROW UP


Post a Comment

0 Comments