Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

TEAIRRA MARI'S 'KING' SPREAD.....

The gorgeous Teairra Mari did a sexylicious photo spread for King magazine. Not wanting to look sleazy in any way, Teairra appeared to have taken the demure and classy route but still managed to look blazing hot:



I like the pictures very much. She is such a beauty. As for her interview, she talks about her relationship with former boss Jay-Z, her beef with Rihanna, her rumoured relationship with Lil Wayne and her upcoming album 'Pressed for Time' which is slated for an early 2009 release. The irony of such an album title, lol. You can check out a couple of excerpts from the interview below.

Teairra On Jay-Z:
"I was calling Jay my father. I love you like my father because my father is not in my life. Jay didn't even call and tell me [I was dropped]. I was hurt."
I can understand her hurt because I clearly remember when Jay-Z was in London and he went on UK TRL with BOTH Rihanna and Teairra. He seemed to genuinely care for both girls. He could have at least did the decency by calling her up himself instead of getting a Def Jam rep to do the dirty work, or he could have at least called her afterwards to apologise and wish her well. Instead he just washed his hands off her like she was some piece of muck that he had to cleanse himself from. A shrewd businessman in deed, but then I guess he felt he didn't owe her anything. You can read Jay-Z's response to Teairra's complaint by clicking here.

Teairra on Lil Wayne:
"He's a good friend; we’ve hung out a couple of times. I was attracted to him for a second, but then it grew into a nice friendship. He’s a charmer, like an old-school kind of guy."
There has been on-line rumours that Teairra has been kicking it romantically with the Chimp-looking rapper but everybody uses the "just friends" trait to deter further intrusion into a relationship they'd rather keep privatized.

Teairra on Rihanna:
"They asked her [Rihanna] how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was]. She had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100; I didn’t, so she couldn’t be playing second fiddle to me. When I heard that I was upset, like, ‘Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie!"
So I posted this quote previously and I'm posting it again. It's pretty funny to me. I actually think Rihanna could EASILY beat the crap out of Teairra. She is so tiny and dainty. It's those type of chicks that stay talking some smack and LOSE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments