Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ TEYANA TAYLOR: MOVE [OFFICIAL 2ND SINGLE]....

I don't know what's going on with Teyana Taylor's project 'From A Planet Called Harlem'. I don't think Pharrell Williams knows what he's doing with this chick. As much as he's trying to mould her into his former Harlem protege Kelis, I'm just not seeing it happening. Kelis was bold, refreshing, exciting, unique and had her own sense of style and identity. This chick, not so much. Months after the release of 'Google Me', another single called 'Move' is now making its rounds.....



The track was produced by HitBoy and is definitely a catchy in-your-face club banger that's sure enough to make you 'move'. As to whether it has radio-hit potential, I just don't know. It seems she's channeling one artist after the other from the image right down to the musical style. If it's not Kelis, I'm going to say this screams Missy ALL THE WAY, except I'm sure Missy would have rode the beat much better. I just don't see any ounce of talent in the girl at all. She just lacks innovation and there's nothing eclectic about her as an artist. On top of that, she doesn't have the looks to disguise any lack of talent, so what exactly is left to give?

♫ TEYANA TAYLOR: MOVE

Post a Comment

0 Comments