Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ WYNTER GORDON: FEEL IT [NEW SONG]....

I've been loving Wynter Gordon ever since my ears were introduced to the hotness that was 'Surveillance', but the song didn't get anywhere and now a new song has been put forward called 'Feel It'.



The song is pretty compelling and the chorus sampling of the Phil Collins' classic 'In The Air Tonight' was cleverly done and very much appreciated. I'm definitely feeling the song and the beat. It's different and not at all repetitive due to its epic pop sound of the early 1990's. More refreshing is that the chick can sing and has cute vocals to go along with it. I stay jamming to her mixtape and it's crazy. It's a shame we may not even get a release from her but I hope this track gathers enough momentum so that she can finally put out that album. We've waited long enough.

♫ WYNTER GORDON: FEEL IT

Post a Comment

0 Comments