Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ J. HOLIDAY: FLY [NEW SONG]....

R&B crooner J. Holiday is currently in the studio working on the follow-up to his debut album 'Back of My Lac'. One of the songs believed to be from the new project is a song called 'Fly'.



Fly is euphoniously ear-engaging with its synthy-driven beat and pitch-perfect vocals. With the disappointment of his last album, I'm going to give him another chance and if this is the direction he's going in musically, I can't wait to hear the rest of his new material. The ballad emphasises a man's pain of losing the woman he loves as some things just weren't meant to be. I actually think he could have a radio hit with this because although it's a ballad, there's just something commercially appealing about it in a "Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love" sort of way. If J. Holiday can push the record, I can't see why it couldn't be a success. I think the song is totally awesome. Now let me go on a man hunt to try and find out who actually produced such magnificence.

♫ J. HOLIDAY: FLY

Post a Comment

0 Comments