Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

OFFICIAL COVER ART FOR 'CADILLAC RECORDS' SOUNDTRACK.....

The official album cover for Beyonce's upcoming movie 'Cadillac Records' has now been unveiled. The soundtrack will be a two-disc deluxe version, alongside the official version. It will also drop on December 2nd, courtesy of Sony Columbia. Beyonce has recorded a good portion of tracks for the soundtrack and one of the cuts will include 'At Last', the Etta James classic that she's been performing recently.



In other Beyonce news, it's alleged that her singles 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies' may very well premiere on Thursday (Oct 9th). Again, RUMOURS! And I can't really say I'm that excited to hear If I Were A Boy since we all know for CERTAIN that it sounds EXACTLY like that BC Jean demo I posted a couple weeks ago (but you can listen to it again after the jump). I'm not excited because I don't like the song (I really like it). The reason I'm not excited is because the surprise is ruined. All thanks to the lil distorted clip that's been making its online rounds today.

♫ BEYONCE'S OFFICIAL DEMO FOR 'IF I WERE A BOY' {PERFORMED BY BC JEAN}

Post a Comment

0 Comments