Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

SNEAK PEEKS: BEHIND THE SCENES OF BEYONCE'S VIDEO'S 'IF I WERE A BOY' & 'SINGLE LADIES' // BEYONCE'S NEW ALBUM IS CALLED 'I AM'......:

I told ya'll that today is Beyonce day. Here are some exclusive behind the scenes footage of Beyonce's video's for 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies'. I have to say that BOTH video's look like they're going to be on FIRE especially the Single Ladies video:


And finally, Beyonce unveils the name of her new album. She reveals to MTV that her album is called 'I Am'. Sadly, out of the 70-plus songs she's recorded for the album, only TEN songs will feature on 'I Am', which will drop on Nov 18th. That's right. 10 songs. How cheap. I hope there's a couple of bonuses up in there somewhere or the CD comes with a deluxe edition of the sort. Anyway, I have to stress, it's feels really good to have Beyonce back on the scene. I really can't stress that enough.

Post a Comment

0 Comments