Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

VIDEO SHOOT: BEYONCE, SOLANGE & TEYANA TAYLOR SPOTTED ON THE 'T.O.N.Y' SET // BEYONCE BAGS EARTHA KITT ROLE......

Solange Knowles was spotted in New York City this week shooting her new music video for 'T.O.N.Y'. Urban News Network TV was on the scene and managed to provide us with some exclusive pictures of Beyonce visiting her sister on the set:




Beyonce greeted a group of overly excited children as she passed along the way. Teyana Taylor and Ceelo were also on the set to the shoot their parts. I am really glad that T.O.N.Y is finally getting the single treatment. The song is just really amazing to me and it's one of my favourite songs from her latest album 'Solange & The Hadley St. Dreams'.

Here's a couple more pictures of Solange during the shooting process. Her cute lil son Daniel was also at the shoot:



Solange was looking lovely and I totally look forward to seeing the video. There are loads more images at the source. CONTINUE ON WITH THE POST TO READ YET ANOTHER BEYONCE SCOOP.

According to ABC, Beyonce has been given the go ahead and has been cast to play singer/actress Eartha Kitt in an upcoming biopic about the singer's life:



Here's the report:
Singer and actress Beyonce Knowles recently received the greenlight to play legendary Eartha Kitt in a biopic of the singer’s life. Her sex-kitten nighclub act with that signature throaty performance helped Kitt rise to fame. She is perhaps best known for her role as Catwoman in the 1960s 'Batman' series. During her career, Kitt endured a 10-year blacklisting owing to her sharp criticism of the Vietnam War. Today, the 79-year-old singer is battling colon cancer. She told the New York Post, "I never expect anything to happen to me. "I’m the healthiest person in the world". SOURCE.
Hmmmm.....I thought Alicia Keys was already given the go ahead to play Eartha Kitt. I actually reported Alicia landing the role last year. If anything, I recall Eartha saying she was honoured at Alicia being the one chosen to re-enact her life story. Sorry. I got it mixed up. Alicia was offered the role to play Lena Horne,
not Eartha Kitt. Lena was the one who gladly welcomed Alicia as the frontrunner to bag the role. Anyway, as for Eartha, it'll be interesting to see if Beyonce pulls this off but must she play ALL of the female black legends? Dreamgirls was losely based around Diana Ross and The Supremes, she just got done completing her role as Etta James in Cadillac Records and now she'll be playing Eartha Kitt. Pretty daunting. I admire Beyonce the ARTIST but I never seem at all that entranced to run to the cinema to watch her movies. I just don't think she can act. And I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this but she did 'okay' in Dreamgirls considering that she didn't have much lines or airtime anyway and was outdone by Jennifer Hudson.

Post a Comment

0 Comments