Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

BRANDY LEAVES VALENTINES DAY MESSAGE // MENTIONS NEW ALBUM....

On Monday, Brandy celebrated her 29th birthday (it's funny she shares the EXACT same birthday as her former friend Kelly Rowland who also turned 27 that same day), and she wished all her fan's a happy Valentines Day (which is today):



Not only that but she gave some minor details on the new album which we've all been waiting for. Not much but it's something, check out her message:
"Thanks to all my friends who wished me a happy birthday. I really appreciate your support and love over ALL these years. Many of you have wondered if there will be a Brandy record soon, it's in the making. - you know how I do it. I hear you and I'm on it. Again, thanks for your prayers and support especially over the past year. Love to all of you and have a fantastic, lovable Valentine's Day!" - Brandy.
It's great she's not keeping us in the dark and that she's aware we're waiting for the new record. I would also like to use this post to wish everyone a happy Valentines day! Check out new Brandy candids after the cut.

Brandy was spotted in LA over the weekend indulging in some shopping spree therapy:




She's glowing. But I hate the pulled back ponytail lacefont. The hairline doesn't look real but she looks really pretty. What happened to her new hairdo?

Post a Comment

0 Comments