Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MARIAH CAREY ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM TITLE!

Mariah Carey's new single 'Touch My Body' WILL premiere today in 4 hours time on B96. And All Access will premiere the track a little later after that. And you know you'll be able to hear it right here on Toya's World. The singer will no longer call her album 'That Chick' (thank the lord!) She will name it 'E=MC²' instead. She has also announced a new album release date. 'E=MC²' will be released April 15th!:



Looks like some type of street code to me but anything beats 'That Chick' which sounded dumb. I know she was trying to be street with it but it just didn't work. As for the new album title, I know the MC stands for her name obviously but I'm not really understanding what the rest of it means. Any idea's? Actually I think I get it! The E stands for Emancipation. I think it stands for The Emancipation of Mariah Carey part 2! Or probably not part 2 because the 2 is a small one right beside the C so it looks like I could be wrong but this is my theory. The new single Touch My Body is written and produced by Mariah Carey, C. "Tricky" Stewart and The-Dream. The video for it is directed by Brett Ratner. The premiere for it has yet to be announced.

Post a Comment

0 Comments