Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

ASHANTI: BODY ON ME [SNIPPET]....

Body On Me is a song that will make the final tracklisting of Ashanti's forthcoming album The Declaration (June 3rd). Previously, I posted a version that only had Nelly and Akon on the song. This version, has Ashanti has the main feature although Akon and her boyfriend DO collaborate with her on the track. Here's a 1 minute 30 sec snippet:









ASHANTI FEAT NELLY & AKON: BODY ON ME

The track sounds great. As I stated before, the song is pretty radio friendly, and as its the second single, it's a pretty solid choice. The Declaration sounds like it's going to be a stunning effort and I can't wait to hear what else the singer offers us this time round. I am just waiting for them to announce another pushback. I mean she IS with Motown/The Inc after all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments