Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ BEYONCE: SHOULD HAVE (NOW I KNOW) [NEW SONG LEAKED IN FULL]....

UPDATE: YOUTUBE!!!

A new song which is set for inclusion on Beyonce's forthcoming album has leaked in FULL and it's called Should Have. The snippet leaked this week but now the song has leaked in full and in HQ. Via YouTube, you can check it under the fold but hurry, you know Matthew Knowles will have that shit taken down quicker than you can say Speechless!



As to what I think of the song, I am absolutely loving it. The synthy pop ballad is right up my street. Supposedly, Ryan Tedder produced it, which doesn't surprise because it does sound like something he would do. It's different but hot at the same time and Beyonce's vocals are absolutely killing it. If this is what's to come from Beyonce's new album I am really anticipating it. I know you guys were having your lil discussion in the other post. Well, continue it here!


♫ BEYONCE: SHOULD HAVE (NOW I KNOW)

Post a Comment

0 Comments