Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

FUNNIEST X FACTOR AUDITION....

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short with this but I don't care. This clip will NEVER get old. As the holidays are drawing to a close, I've been really busy and haven't watched much TV over the last couple of days. I didn't catch the first episode of The X-Factor on Saturday night because I attended my cousin's wedding. I only just caught up last night. But this audition below nearly became the death of me. Two 19-year-old students by the name of Ant and Seb said they were a mixture between Usher and P. Diddy before attempting to sing Peter Andre's 'Mysterious Girl':


I was laughing so hard, I was practically gasping and crying. Long water was streaming down my face, as I became overly hysterical. That's how funny it was. With the show launching international phenomena Leona Lewis, you'd think the talent would be up to par this year but it just gets worse and worse. They did have a couple of good singers though.

Post a Comment

0 Comments