Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN MOVING IN TOGETHER // ♫ T.I & RIHANNA COLLABORATION: 'LIVE YOUR LIFE'....

Rihanna is "living her life" with Chris Brown (T.I. collaboration after the cut). The two have taken their relationship up a notch. They are planning to buy a house so that they can both move in together.



You can check out a small tidbit from the report below:
Rihanna and Chris are reported to have been spotted hunting for a new Los Angeles condo, which they supposedly plan to share. Star magazine quoted eyewitnesses as claiming to have seen the alleged lovers viewing units at Beverly Hills' luxury Sierra Tower for several times since July. READ MORE
I laughed at "They play their music loud though, so they want a condo that's soundproof". How about revealing the REAL reason behind the soundproof condo, lol. At least if they decide to play each other's music, none of their neighbours will be subjected to the hotly annoying 'Disturbia' and 'Forever' since they forever risk disturbing the peace.

Anyway, I love them as a couple. They're going to rule when they both come out with new albums next year. They can even become one of the biggest couples in music after Beyonce and Jay-Z. I may as well use this entry to post her collaboration with T.I. If you haven't heard it yet, check it after the jump as well as my thoughts on the song.

♫ T.I. FEAT RIHANNA: LIVE YOUR LIFE

Not crazy about the song or the sample it uses. I'm starting to think that vocal synthesizing has not only become a trend but another lazy route to not putting in much effort.

Post a Comment

0 Comments