Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

TAMIA'S LIVE ALBUM & DVD TOUR INFO.....

Being a massive Tamia fan and knowing that many of you adore Tamia as much as I do, I thought I'd inform you that Tamia's new album 'Live in Washington D.C' is scheduled to hit stores December 2nd, 2008!


And there's even better news as well. The CD will include all of her hits and fan favorites, as well as 3 new studio songs. The live DVD will be in stores that very same day as well.

Of course I'll be buying but I'll have to purchase on import via Amazon because I just know this won't get a physical release in the UK. The last concert DVD I purchased was Beyonce's 'The Beyonce Experience Live 2007' last year and it was worth it.

It's evident Tamia has one of the most beautiful voices in R&B. I've never seen what she's all about on stage. So I'm really excited that I'm about to find out especially since I've been a fan for 10 years now. Thanks a lot Stormz for the info.

Post a Comment

0 Comments