Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

SOLANGE PERFORMS ON 'LETTERMAN'.....

As many of you know, Solange releases her new album 'SoL-AngeL and The Hadley St. Dreams' today which is now out in stores. She did more last minute promotion for the project by performing her latest new single 'Sandcastle Disco' on The Late Show with David Letterman yesterday:


It appears that Beyonce's alter ego Sasha laid down some tips for this performance because Solange was doing the full works. She had the moves down pat and was shaking that weave like nobodies business. I'm sure she did Sasha proud. That performance was straight fire.

I was so in awe of the performance that my eyes were glued throughout and I couldn't look else where. I was zombified at my lap top just laughing away and cheering her on at the same time. She was dancing mighty hard whilst performing LIVE and still managed not to sound out of tune.

Sasha taught her well in deed. Solange has worked so hard on this latest project and it is a hot album so I hope she gets some decent sales this week. She certainly isn't deserving of those Kelly Rowland numbers. Support Solange this week folks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments