Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ CHRISTINA MILIAN: US AGAINST THE WORLD [OFFICIAL NEW SINGLE].....

Never mind Oct 6th which was the official premiere date for Christina Milian's new single. 'Us Against The World' is finally here. Christina is getting ready to release a brand new album but it's not expected to drop until the first quarter of 2009. As for the track.....



I'm really feeling the Mad-Scientist produced song. It's a really nice song but it sounds like a regular pop ballad to me. It sounds like a song Brandy would do more justice to because I can see her singing a track like this. Christina's vocals just aren't that strong for it to be considered power-anything. A power ballad would be Whitney's 'I'll Always Love You', Celine's 'My Heart Will Go On', Mariah's 'Hero' and well, I can go on and on. I personally think she can sing but if she was expecting this track to get her the respect she wanted as a vocalist, then to be quite frank, I'm feeling a bit short-changed.

♫ CHRISTINA MILIAN: US AGAINST THE WORLD

Post a Comment

0 Comments